Learn about our our changes after covid-19
Our safety measures
In the light of COVID-19, we are protecting the safety of our clients and employees by spacing out our styling stations more than six feet apart. We installed a new air conditioning system with a UV light sanitizer to ensure the purest ambient air quality. We took additional measures for blow-drying by keeping our windows and doors open for better air circulation. Frequent disinfection will be performed on often-touched areas. We will be disinfecting our equipment, each station, and its surrounding areas between uses. Please be advised that blow-dry appointments are no longer available for booking. We only accept already booked blow-dry appointments.
Upon entering our salon, you will have to follow these guidelines:
Our COVID-19 Guidelines
- Please call us to be allowed inside.
- All clients must appear with a mask.
- If you don’t bring your own mask, please be informed that our masks are provided for $2.
- Please note that sanitizing your gloves is mandatory.
- Please arrive alone during this time so we can comply with social distancing measures.
- You will be asked to fill our COVID-19 Liability Waiver Form.
- Please allow us to check your temperature upon arriving at the salon.
- Please note that if you have a fever of 100.4°F or higher, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- We will provide you with water bottles, disposable cups for tea, coffee, and other beverages, any other material a customer touches that cannot be sanitized (such as a magazine) must leave the store with the customer.
- Please excuse us if we stop speaking during the blow-dry and shampoo process. We may ask you to place a towel over your mouth and nose during shampoo for safety measures.